Training and Workforce Development AWS re/Start Program (Ethiopia)
CC Tech is excited to partner with AWS re/Start program to provide cloud training across 5 cities in Ethiopia. Through this training, AWS and CC Tech are excited to collaborate to build an inclusive and diverse global pipeline of new Cloud talent by focusing on unemployed, underemployed, and transitioning populations and helping them launch entry-level Cloud careers.
About AWS re/Start
AWS re/Start is a free, full-time, 12-week program designed to support people who are unemployed or underemployed, and who have little technology experience, for careers in cloud computing. The program provides participants with new cloud computing skills, career and resume coaching, and interviews with local employers. The program connects over 90% of graduates with job interview opportunities. The AWS re/Start program is part of Amazon’s commitment to help 29 million people around the world grow their tech skills with free cloud computing skills training by 2025.
About CC Tech Consulting
We are a technology consulting firm specializing in cloud computing and cybersecurity. We empower our customers to focus on core business competence through innovative and competitive IT and secure business process outsourcing
As the first AWS Partner in Ethiopia, we take pride to be a driving force in the country’s digitization reform. With the power of AWS and our seasoned professionals are assisting the emerging tech industry and creating a globally competitive cloud talent.
- 18 years old or older.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Women and youth are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Unemployed, underemployed, or searching for a new career.
- Have an interest in technology.
- Can read, write and speak in English.
- Ability to pass a basic academic assessment test.
- Able to attend classes full-time virtually or in person for the entire duration of the course.
- Ready to make an important commitment to building your future.